Institute for Medical Cannabis is a Puerto Rico company licensed under Puerto Rico’s State Department Medical Cannabis Health Code. We strive to supply a wide selection of the highest quality medical cannabis products.
Our commitment is to empower the medical community with therapy alternatives that enhance the patient’s ability to thrive in managing their health and wellness.
We run a state of the art facility in Ponce that provides cultivation, extraction, formulation, multiple forms of production and research using the best, award winning strains, technology and processes that the industry offers.
Become the medical cannabis industry leader that engineers the most reliable treatments, for the physicians and patients that trust us. We constantly pursue to have a harmonious commitment with our stakeholders, the environment and the community.
Our mission is to provide breakthrough treatments that meet medical community standards and continuous comfort to our patients, adhering to the highest standards, in creating the best quality products in the medical cannabis landscape.
- Innovation – Always improving
- Excellence – Offering only the best
- Compliance – We strictly abide to the law and industry practices
- Accountability – Consistently delivering on our commitment
- Integrity – Actions that inspire trust and confidence
- Partnerships – Achieving more together
- People – Respect, connect and care
Institute for Medical Cannabis is located on a private farm in Ponce, Puerto Rico. The 25 acre land parcel will be segregated from a larger 1,200 acre farm. The location is ideal: sunny and dry, with access to significant water resources. We have partnered with industry leaders to create state-of-the-art agriculture systems with emerging technologies .Our operations are designed to withstand hurricane wind loads, control temperature and humidity, and maximize Puerto Rico’s natural sunlight.
Our manufacturing processes are designed to incorporate processes that closely align with:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (Cgmp)
- Food And Drug Administration (FDA) Standards
- American Herbal Pharmacopeia (Pharmacopoeia Standards – Cannabis Inflorescence)
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Standards
- American Herbal Products Association Recommendations
- Industry Best Practices